Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Is she gonna hang that in her house?"

Thanks for another one-liner, NeNe. In reference to Sheree's massive self-portrait which was really nice although slightly unnecessary.

Here's what happened:

Sheree plans her own Independence Party since Anthony threatened to "check" her on the first episode of this season... So, she does one of the vainest things I've seen in a while and has an enormous, astronomical portrait done of her favorite subject: herself. Nice... throwing a party for herself, and "debuting" a self portrait of herself... sounds like a lot of self-glorification to me... but Sheree has "been through a lot..." Divorcing her athlete husband must have been tough for her and her kids but her "some 7 figures" should have certainly made things a little easier... Anyway, Sheree seemed to have had a nice time at her party aside from the never-ending NeNe & Kim drama... on to those ladies...

Kim recorded "Tardy for the Party" as we know... without NeNe. Evidently NeNe really wanted to sing that song because tonight she got severe on Kim while they were talking about it... so Kim, in typical Zolciak fashion left the party... of course they didn't talk about it in an attempt to resolve anything... that would be too Jill & Bethenny of them. Anyway, Kim also talked about Poppa tonight... interesting. He should perhaps listen to Beyonce's "Single Ladies." Kim wants a ring. And I'm certain she doesn't just want any ring, nope. Kim wants a RING of monumental proportions and based on tonight's preview, next week she's getting it! Maybe. You know how Bravo likes to trick us reality junkies... Anticipation gets all of us, so we'll see! Side note: Cori should wear a one-piece... good thing she's married! Hahaha... that was rude, but seriously... Now Kim knows she is ridiculous with those jewels... $32,000 is not "that bad" for a gold necklace? Kim. Seriously. That's a GMC Acadia, honey.

NeNe's writer I guess came over to talk about her book... NeNe's book written by someone else...? Whatever I guess. I'll see if my friend Kelly wants to read that one and fill me in on it haha... She wants a chapter about her dad, whom we learned last season is not actually her dad... from what I've heard, we would need a separate book just to cover all of that...

Dear Kandi,
Can you please stop being amazing at everything?
Thanks,
The Rest of the world.

OMG. Singer/Song writer, Producer and now: Actress. She was so good. Everything she does, and she's definitely one of the classiest among the ATL housewives. I also appreciate that she's lived in her house since she was 19 and has just remodeled and added on instead of moving like everyone else. Also, Lisa & Kandi are BFF's now... love it. Only a matter of time before something happens... How nice was it of Ed to bring Lisa flowers after her performance? So nice. And Dwight even had something nice to say about Kandi's "Pocketbook Monologue."

Alright: Next week. Wow. Will Big Poppa "put a ring on it?" We'll see... stay tuned!

UPDATE: 9/27: I "tweeted" Kandi and got a reply! Here it is... I love the ATL housewives for replying to me... Jill & Bethenny have too many followers so I understand... I would still die if either of them ever replied to me! haha

@KandiConnection you're definitely my favorite ATL housewife! is there anything you're not good at? you're so good at everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment