Anyway, Kandi's first ATL performance in years, and where is Kim? I'm thinking somewhere between a mattress and Big Poppa... just a guess though. Definitely not supporting her "friend" who made "Tardy for the Party" come to life. BTW I know everyone loves "Fly Above" as much as I do... right? I just love Kandi, definitely my favorite ATL Housewife! Been praying for her since A.J. passed away last night... even though they were not together right now, they were engaged at one time so they obviously loved each other, whether or not they were together it still must be difficult. R.I.P. A.J.
Lisa had a special dress on for Kandi's performance... not sure what that color was... convenient that she has bangs now, after Sheree got bangs last week... Interesting. Clothing line, bangs... I would say maybe next she would divorce her athlete husband but based on her and Ed's interaction, they're not divorcing, ever. I think they're a great couple, so genuine and so in love. It's refreshing to see, especially on reality TV. And perhaps next week there will be a new Hartwell on the way... we shall see.
Not too much about Sheree this week... EXCEPT for her "Isn't he married?" comment... I died. Didn't even think about that until she said it... but seriously. Kim's walking around with a ring that is twice the price of the house I live in and it was given to her by a man who is still legally married. Right. She also surprised me by showing up to Kim & Kandi's party... and she loved "Tardy for the Party!" I was shocked that she had some nice things to say!
Where was NeNe?! She wasn't at the K&K party, nor was she at Kandi's performance... was she in LA? NYC? Writing her book? (Ha!) Who knows... guess it was nothing too exciting... Love her though.
To end this one, check out the Real Housewives of Late Night... absolutely hilarious! http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/real-housewives-of-late-night/

No comments:
Post a Comment