Kim recorded this week, have to be honest, she wasn't that bad! Try and listen to your favorite artist in the studio and tell me they sound just like they do on your iPod... chances are you'd be unpleasantly surprised. Not saying Kim was any Mariah Carey or Madonna but she wasn't too bad. Of course, the only line she sang was the tag "Don't be Tardy for the Party" but from what I heard it wasn't too bad. And she overcame her fear of being the studio and actually singing. Now about "Tardy for the Party." It's catchy as hell, it will get stuck in your head just from hearing someone say the word "Party" and it is no longer a country song... Kandi's genius shined once again and it's now a pop song, coming to a radio near you soon, I'm certain... probably already playing the ATL... wouldn't surprise me.
Side Note: On "Watch What Happens" Andy again asked Kim if she was wearing She by Sheree, and then asked if she was wearing Closet Freaks, her reply "Hell no." I told Kim on twitter that she should stick to D&G and leave She & Closet Freaks alone... to which I got no reply... I would rather Bethenny or Jill reply to me anyway... however; Kim's working her way back up on my good list... not gonna go out and buy a Team Kim shirt yet, but she's not so bad.
Good episode this week, but next weeks is going to be epic! Stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment