"Because I'm f*ckin' hungry!" -NeNe Leaks... ha!
While I'm on Sheree, has anyone else noticed that EVERY week Andy Cohen asks his guests if they're either wearing He or She by Sheree... I was prepared tonight and still almost spit my Diet Coke across the room. I'm sensing a little bit of jealousy from Sheree toward Lisa, not so much that she would intentionally skip Lisa's show, just a little envy that Lisa pulled hers together so quickly although like I said... Neither of them "sew or sketch" so what do they actually do? Sheree must still be waiting for her "some seven figures" before She by Sheree takes off...
Another exciting part of this episode was Kim's wig party, which NeNe & Lisa were conveniently "Tardy" for. Interestingly enough, the unemployed, wig-wearing, Bentley driving Kim charged up a storm on her Black Amex to the tune of $3000 for her youngest daughter earlier that day. Her and "Big-Poppa" are donezo? I think not. Some of the wigs were nice, some dreadful... Kim looked much better in the toned down brown wig and even the Victoria Beckham style short wig. All in favor of Kim changing it up say aye. I died when NeNe put on the Kim-esque wig and started singing "Tightrope" and acting like Kim. What was equally hysterical was NeNe "on the phone" with Poppa, then she crossed the line a little... but seriously... on an slightly similar note, what is that engagement-esque HUGE diamond ring Kim wears? Is she engaged to herself? Like I said, there is clearly more to this picture that we're not seeing. Side note: I told Kim on Twitter that I love her new Bentley. Her reply: "@JamieBertolini ok thanks. lol" ... not sure how to take that but at least I got a reply!
NeNe & Greg had a discussion with NeNe's son Bryce who has dropped out of college, favoring a more, thug-like lifestyle... staying out all night, etc. and his hair was a hot disaster until NeNe's crew came in and braided that mess. Now evidently he's ready to get back to school or get a job... all because of some braids? NeNe is a special case. She cracks me up! Dancing & singing "Tightrope" all while wearing the blonde "Kim Wig" was hysterical. I love how she subtly tried to knock people down yet is most times unsuccessful. She's no Jill or Bethenny but she's probably my favorite from ATL.
Anyway... What do I say about Kandi except she's amazing. Either Kim's been practicing or Kandi's been mixing because the difference in "Tightrope" and "Tardy for the Party" is evident. I did love when Kandi's words were so undistinguishable that they had to put up subtitles for us... Speaking of "Tightrope" the flashback was awesome! As if any of us had forgotten how fabulous that was, Thursday's episode reminded us. If Kandi can work that kind of magic, any of us can be singers! Kandi has given me absolutely no reason not to like her, I think she's genuine and holds nothing back. And like I said, she's clearly a genius in the studio, haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment