Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Dear Chicken,

Please don't give us Salmonella poisoning. Love, Kate." I admire Kate Gosselin for playing both roles. I think Collin said it best: "We only do fun things when you're here..." he said to Kate. My response would have been: "Well Collin, that's because mommy's trying to keep you guys in a normal lifestyle while daddy's off sleeping with 20 year olds..." Kate's a better person than me though.

At least Jon did something with their children on this episode. Something rather than feel up on the baby sitter while Cara calls Kate. Anyway... the kids seemed to have had fun fishing but the movie night seemed like more fun! No tears were shed during the movie night at least... Jon's trying to create experiences rather than just spending time with his children I feel.

You could tell when Kate left that she was genuinely upset about leaving her children. The way Jon talks about Broadway & Park Ave. in "the City" as he put it, doesn't seem like he minds it so much. Although he does say he likes leaving "the City" to come "home" to the country to spend time with his kids...

And, Jon didn't wear a fun hat like Kate did. Can you tell I'm on Team Kate?

Fishing day two seemed like it was more fun. They all "catched" some fish! I think Mady & Cara are adorable when they adopt the mommy role. You can tell Kate's taught them well.

Side Note: The Gosselin kitchen turned out great. Props to the designer... I could tell Kate loves it, and I'm sure Jon's chef doesn't mind it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment