Okay, digressing. Gretchen & the make up line... great! Loved her booth at the expo & from her tweets, it seemed like it was pretty successful although it was portrayed and edited to look as though it were not on the show. I hate to say it but, her & Slade will get married. I kind of see some difference in Slade though, kind of like he wants to be with her for the rest of his life & no one else. It doesn't seem like he's riding on her coat tails, although he could be playing her and all of us...
I MISS LAURIE.
Tamra & Simon, I really, REALLY want you guys to work out your marriage. I don't know how it is since I'm not married but I'm sure there is some way the two of you can see eye to eye. Now, I'll stop writing like I'm talking to them. It's so sad to see money diminish a marriage. I know for a fact now that SIMON has filed for a divorce from Tamra, not the other way around... interesting seeing the preview for next week shows Tamra telling Simon she wants a divorce. Maybe he beat her to it? Either way, maybe they'll be okay after some downtime.
I have to be honest, sometimes I really like Vicki as crazy as that sounds. I said a prayer for Brianna too... I think they were just a little turned off that Alexis prayed, aloud for 20ish minutes during lunch. At least she has faith and is not afraid to share it!
Alexis looks just like her mother, just a botoxed, restylane injected version. Alexis is absolutely gorgeous though, don't misunderstand! Jim is a lucky man. And they're people of faith! It's so refreshing to see. Tamra said when she met them, they didn't strike her as "church-going people." Wait a second, what do "we" look like? Wasn't aware that there was a certain "church-going people" look. Either way, I think Alexis is a great addition to the O.C. Housewives. I love that her mother came to O.C. for a brow lift and ended up leaving with a whole lot more!
I ALSO MISS JEANA!
Now that I've talked about everyone, I just would like to say how grateful I am that this season flew by as quick as it did. I can hardly wait to see Jill, Bethenny, Countess LuAnn, Alex, Ramona & Kelly! Jill & Bethenny better get over their feud soon though, I can't have them upset with each other the whole season... good thing B was on Wendy Williams and confirmed that they're on speaking terms, way to go ladies! Anyway, I'll blog more during NYC, OC is just not eventful enough to blog every week.
Thanks for reading. We'll talk soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment