Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a good thing...

that everyone was anticipating Kim's performance... otherwise, the reunion would have been all for nothing, or would it? Kim was obviously nervous & she was off pitch quite a bit but, like it or not she has one of the top dance songs on iTunes... and think of her audience!

Sheree: Only likes something if she has anything to do with it, or it's herself.

NeNe: Had some issues and was supposed to be on the song.

Lisa: Kim called her a crackwhore.

Kandi: Produced it so there shouldn't have been any issues there...

Andy: Well, we all know his stance on T4TP... it was only the theme song for Watch What Happens, Live! all season...

Anyway, the reunion was boring. No drama, no wig shifting, nothing. Lisa wore Closet Freaks, Sheree wore Dolce & Gabanna? You're on TV Sheree, wear your own stuff, promote it! Kim & NeNe's "No Telling" method caused a lot of silence & no drama whatsoever. No fun at all. I kind of felt like I wasn't watching a Housewives reunion at all, more like a 50th high school reunion, if you will.

Andy tried so hard but was so unsuccessful. Anyway, OC started back & Gretchen & Tamra are having some issues, thanks to Twitter, I know they're fine now, rendering the show drama pointless but entertaining nonetheless.

Jeana's leaving next week, and her replacement, Alexis promises to provide us with drama... Her & Vicki will, of course, not get along until next season, then they'll be B.F.F.'s... typical. Glad to see Vicki & Don's relationship improving. Sad to see Tamra & Simon's diminishing... even more sad that it's mostly over money. Hopefully they'll weather the storm. Speaking of the recession, how's Jeana's 1995 Mercedes? I feel really bad for her & I hope she comes back strong!

GRETCHEN & SLADE: I'll go ahead and vomit before I go on... good thing her beauty balances out his douchiness. His yard sale techniques are however, notable. Haha... And Lynne, a face lift is probably unnecessary when you're on the brink of losing your RENTED home on the beach... just saying. Also encouraging your daughter to get plastic surgery at such a young age is probably not such a good idea either. And what's her 2003 BMW? The ATL ladies may lease their cars but they look good in them! Step it up girls... Vicki seems to be just fine in this economy, everyone needs life insurance I suppose.

Anyway... OC's heatin' up! We'll see how this goes... New York next season!!! Just remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment